View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #106
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanEnthus View Post
Now you speak on behalf of the majority of the country?? WOW And the country is behind your "HOSTILITY" toward ghetto people???....(I'm sorry but the woods in Virgina is not the whole country sorry to burst your very small bubble)....WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?? Does it bother what other people say/do/or act like? WHY? Not that you completey hid it to begin with but now I see the racist and hate coming out why didnt you just say you were in the first place?
A racist trying to preach to another race hey just change your stereotype and I wont hate you or be hostile torward you.....Hate on bro....THIS THREAD is OVER for me...

1. i'm actually from north jersey (furthermore I'm in Virginia Beach now, not really "woods") and grew up in a prodominently "black" neighborhood. the majority of my friends from back home either were or are black. i was robbed at gunpoint by my child hood best friend in high school because he got involved with a gang. guess what, i still maintained my friendships and was their for him 3 years later when he needed money to feed his kid after he got out of the gang/county. so you're first assumption is incorrect.

2. why am i so mad? hmmm ok, because i'm tired of the majority of low income families and demographs blaming others for their misfortune and inability to better themselves. i'm tired of people saying my life is easier because i'm white. the white man isn't keeping you down or making your life miserable. YOU are making your own life miserable by not taking responsiblity and realizing your own ways are leading to your troubles.

3. i'm NOT a racist or a bigot or a person who practices predjudice. i never have and i NEVER will be. i don't judge people based on their skin color. i judge people by how they carry themselves, their manners, class, etc.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote