View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #109
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
BULL SHIT. the students who don't give a shit and act like animals and their parents who care equally as much are why those schools aren't good. when you have a class of 20 who are doing nothing but disrupting and 3 kids who actually try to learn thats why its bad. when you call the parents and set up meetings and they don't show up thats why it's bad. I HATE/LOATHE/DESPISE when people try to say the reason their race is impoverished/locked up/broke/homeless/jobless/involved in crime is because schools and neighborhoods.

guess what, project housing and section 8 housing doesn't start off shitty. it's when inhabitants who don't give a shit and expect hand outs move in and it gets shitty. public schools in inner cities don't have less qualified teachers, they have students who put forth no effort and have 0 respect/desire to learn. crime/drug sale runs rampant in lower income areas because (going back to the hand out thing) people would rather make easy money then bust their ass for a solid paycheck. things aren't gonig to change. no matter what steps are taken. LEGALLY segration has been over since the 60's...however the majority of black people i've encountered have done nothing but segreate themselves and increase the racial tension. as opposed to trying to stop it of course. and you guys wonder why stereotypes exist.

systematic racism my ass, whats your excuse for those students not applying themselves and their parent's not instilling basic ethics/morals into their kids? you think it's the white mans fault that the majority of kids in inner cities turn to crime as opposed to hard work and an honest paycheck?

Now you SIR,
Are very obviously a prejudiced bigot. I was going to go through and answer all of your points and show you why your wrong. But arguing with someone like you will go nowhere. Almost everything you said is horribly racist and just plain wrong.
If you want me to respond and explain why this and pretty much all of your following posts are ass backwards I would be more than happy to enlighten you. Otherwise I will just be arguing with a "white" brick wall.
But thank for once again proving my point as to how ignorant the average american as to what its like being black.

Btw if i ever see you in person, i swear i will hit you square in the face for that ANIMALS comment.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote