View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #130
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
when it comes to stuff that could kill you, i tend to go name brand.. OEM Z32 brakes, Good-ridge brake lines (used like 4 sets on different cars, always perfect) KYB AGX's, Tien springs, OEM pillow ball mounts, Energy Suspension bushings, SPC RUCA (for poly bushing, not heim joints), all oem/name brand stuff.

load bearing, rotating and electrical parts, i highly suggest name brand, turbos, clutches, bearings, bushings, turbo timers, boost controllers, gauges,

But a strut bar, or an 3" intake pipe, or even a 3" exhaust,

who is stupid enough to pay 300$ for a injen intake, when your generic ebay 25$ china special does the EXACT same thing. you cant tell me an injen air filter negates the extra 275$.

or an ebay 125$ china special N1 exhaust versus a 500+$ apexi. which in my experience, the chinese exhaust fits perfectly fine. ive never had to cut or reweld on any of me or my friends s-chassis'. ever.

the ebay manifolds are really on a case by case basis, sometimes you luck out and the manifold is in perfect condition, with smoothed welds, and nice cuts, and sometimes you end up with a trashy, boogered(sp), thrown together manifold. where the extereor welds look ok, but the collector looks like someone used it as a toilet, right before they started welding
Chaluska is offline   Reply With Quote