View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #30
maverickmotorsports
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
maverickmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubayati View Post
I remember what I really asked you now lol. I was asking if you could make one with dual oem 240sx calipers so I could retain the stock ebrake and have a separate caliper for the hydro while still using the stock rotor.
This will not work with the stock rotor. It is too small and there would be too much interference in the design. I would need to try to find a rotor suitable for the OEM calipers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
This. Or figure out a way to have the parking brake work.

I got a $800 alarm/starter system that only starts my car if the hand brake is up and I'm in neutral, so I don't think I can run this and remote start my car without my car rolling away by itself.
I know a few companies that make "street" style Hydro e-brake like Ksport. They have a locking mechanism. You could add a switch to that for your alarm system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_mr2 View Post
Well, since the parking brake signal is off a parking brake switch... what if you incorporated a switch to the new hydraulic lever setup whether it be an external switch or some kind of hydraulic pressure switch that completes the circuit when lever is applied. Then your car could start and not roll away on you

By the way, this dual rear caliper setup is pretty sweet. Waiting to see how your hydraulic lever setup turns out. Im definitely interested in this setup.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantaloons View Post
just to clarify. these u mustang REAR? rotors?
Correct, these use the REAR rotors.

Sr to VQ transmission adapter, dual caliper brackets, high angle tensions rods, and more!

http://www.maverick-motorsports.com/collections/all
maverickmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote