Thread: Jpy Yen
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #76
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Bigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wn3r View Post
Where are you finding that? I think my flights are more expensive being on the east coast. I've been searching kayak.com for a flight out of either BDL, JFK, or EWR and only come up with ~$1273 for a flight (that's under 15 hours each way).

I was probably just going to try staying in a hostel, which WAS going to be cheap at the time I was looking haha

Overall I was expecting a 2 week trip to be about $2,500. (between flight & travel, stay, food, and misc expenses/souvenirs)

I haven't seen it hit below 75 yet though in a few places I looked.
You checked the lodges on base or the New Sanno (for Kantou region)? iace-usa.com usually has great deals on flights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggamehit View Post
Even with the Yen rate.. Ill take Japan over the Stateside Bs

Drifting....... 80 dollars for a track day 7 days a week...

Just don't waste money on buying girls drinks in other stupid shit.
I'm glad someone said it. If you're single, overseas anywhere is better than stateside. Thats why I'm heading back.

I can understand the stress of married men's lives though. Even being in the states is hard if you got others to consider.