View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #47
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyozan View Post
Guess that would be your opinion. an the way i type an spell has nothing to do with any of this. i only spell this an type the way i do cause its my style regardless if you like it or not. an the some of money that was brought up was only brought up to see what were my options. an if you think im in it for the wow factor then fine doesn matter. ill continue with my research an figure it out when the time comes. an my answer stands for the ls series engine. i will not put one in my 240, maybe in a future car, but not this one.

So you are saying in effect your style is to look and be considered illiterate? Reallly? I mean really. Because that is what you are stating above.

If that is so you will have a hard time having people take you seriously in life. Oh and they will think you are ghetto even if you aren't.

Don't get pissed because I am telling you this. You asked for advise and opinions and you did it in a really screwed up way.

Now lets get back to the engine thing.

I have run a RB25 in a S chassis and while it was powerful I do not think it was ideal and I would most likely not do it again. Same goes for my opinion on a 2J or a 1j.

This may freak some people out because I was a big proponent of RB's and whatnot. Great engines for cars designed to handle an inline 6. Which technically S chassis's were not. The engine compartment is barely large enough length wise. Yes the engine will fit but no its not ideal and you have to do certain things outside the norm to compensate.

With that said if you are intent on keeping it a Japanese engine then I would say go with a VH45 or a VQ. VH45's could be had for damn cheap to . $500 a engine. You will have to purchase a $1200 adapter plate to bolt up a manual trans though.

Or you could run a VQ35DE Engine and trans weight equal to that of a stock KA and trans. Fits in the engine bay nicely. Has a lot of torque. Can be quite fast.

Now that I have literally given you the info you should have done your own research for I suggest you take heed on the grammar suggestions. If you want to be taken seriously.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote