View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:43 PM   #51
Sideways570sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Sideways570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyozan View Post
oh i see an no i dont have a bank statement its cash sitting in my room. An im not trying to go on the wow factor, its jus i know these engine are powerful an unique engins. I would like to try to stay in the jdm an not go for an american v8, its not my prefference.
For one you have 7 grand sitting in your room? Dumb. For two, your comment about staying jdm, is a very typical fanboy response. Get with the times and look at the facts. Ls1 is a better overall bang for the buck swap. Not only for that reason, but you really dont have much saved. Money for the swap alone is not enough, think about shit you will find on the way, need to replace or upgrade. Then u get it running right? Shit goes wrong again, u have money for that? Foe the tune? For all the shit you wont be able to do. I bet you theres guys on here with rb26dett swaps that have at least 20k into the engine. Hell i know sOme guys that have 15 grand into NA ls1s. And tbose parts are way cheaper to upgrade then a rb26. Bang for the buck reliability and performance on a budget. Ls1. Or just go sr for the fanboys.