Old 09-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by niscur29 View Post
I dunno I have been hearing about it too but nothing is giving specifics...I was just there for labor weekend and I have NEVER seen that many NYPD in uniform all over the place. This was my 4th time heading up there for a long weekend after 9/11 and this was seriously the most NYPD I have seen. Timesquare, Coney Island, Statue, WTC area, subways you name it there was visible police presence.

And when we were taking the Amtrak back to DC the train stations had ARMED cops with fucking M4 carbines fully fitted with eotechs, lights, tactical slings etc...Even my wife was like WTF.
yea i was there one night right and there were cops everywhere. ive never seen more than 5 cops in times square over all the times ive been there. there were atleast 30 cops spread out over different areas. they didnt even attempt to talk to the several guys that tried to sell the 2 girls with me, and me, weed while cops were only a few feet away. it seemed that they were looking for something specific not the normal shit that they would encounter.

and every time ive gone to DC there has always been armed cops in the stations

Cliff notes: Florida
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote