View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 10:18 PM   #27
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdevo
yeah i have no idea why people laughed at the ka-t. I over one person say, "its because its a truck engine".. I was thinking, ok..who gives a fuck? Blah stupid people these days. sr this..ca this.. jdm that.
Blah...i bet its guys who dont drive a 240sx who were laughing. I swear some people are just ignorant. I think all 240sx guys knows the potential of the KA24de-T. Fuck the JDM shiet...do wutever tickles your pickles. =p

As for the blue S14 that crashed...that was actually MotorSports Dynamics sponsored car out in Sacramento. Gawd I loved that car, I was staring at it wednesday b4 D1 when i was buying Sr parts from henry. I wish my car would look like that, only in red. Had a S13 blacktop...god i need to finish my swap.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote