View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
sr22det twin scroll gt3076r .82 build

Well its been a while since I have had my car running almost a year. But back on track getting the car together.

I don't have an actual HP goal, mostly going for some gnarly mid range and power from 4000-8000 rpm.

Probably wont get to a Dyno tell next spring. But here is the setup so far.

Sr20 redtop 90 mm bore Mazworx block
Head has a new 3 angle valve job
264 came
Knife edged and polished exhaust side.

Isis intake- after I sold my greddy to pay bills last winter.

Fuel plans 96 lb msd and jw fuelrail Edited*
dual walboro inline both hard wired for no voltage drop should be able to flow 400lph vs the 500lph if they were parallel but makes for plenty of fuel and a easier set up.

Planing on a Enthalpy reflash on my tune I have right now with a race fuel tune and a normal fuel tune. People will say, go stand alone, but that will have to wait until I can find a reliable person in the NW to tune it for me and I would need to be able to get it to them.

Got a first Gen full race twin scroll manifold

And atp .82 twin scroll housing on the way. A lot of people run the .78 but it seems to choke out around 7500 and my extra displacement plus wanting to take it to 8000 makes the .82 perfect I think. Should reach full boost by 4000 easily.

I have had a few different setups decided to make use of the built block I have and not running another t2 turbo.

Last edited by idahotuner; 10-05-2011 at 11:37 PM..
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links