View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #51
T chop
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
T chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enough
Ron Paul will never even get the republican vote, he has zero chance of getting elected. Not saying I would vote for him but a lot of what he says makes sense and then there's the ideas that are "out there" and turn off too many voters.

I can't realistically see anybody but Romney or Perry going up against Obama. Those two kind of remind of Coke and Pepsi keeping everyone else down. I think it's going to end up Obama and Romney.

The thing that bothers me about American politics is that there is too much campaigning blah blah blah, when they could be using that time to work on issues. It seems like the day a person gets elected their next campaign starts. The election is next November? And they have already had a few solid months of campaigning that is wasted. The campaigning and advertising etc should start maybe a few months before an election not years.
T chop is offline   Reply With Quote