View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #111
ca18_luv
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ca18_luv is an unknown quantity at this point
getting your stuff stolen sucks. havent had it happen to me buy my best bud which i refer to as my brother got his 98 black DA stolen.

He was working full time to help out with bills and his dad gave him the car and i helped maintain it for him and making sure it was a good clean DD for him. Then one night while he was asleep his car got stolen. He found out when he woke up at 5am to go to work.

Car wasnt even modded besides crappy cut springs it came on. Cops found car a week later empty on gas on the side of a main road with empty corona bottles in it and a pack of 27's.

Morale is thiefs can go die as they dont work for crap. Some ppl need to actually live a normal life and stop being scumbags.

OP- Glad you got your car back. Hopefully you will be getting everything else as well. A super close family friend of my dads is one of the main officers for the police department. If theres anything i can help with just let me know.

Thieves- I hope you get your gf stolen, and then get her back a couple weeks later with a video of how she was used by someone else. (Knowing thieves dont own anything of value really and perhaps have a gf that will be with their good for nothing butt)
ca18_luv is offline   Reply With Quote