View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 11:14 PM   #40
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Well, since I've had a job, I pretty much stopped eating it. In college I was pretty simple, I'd just put it on with a little less than the prescribed water amount on the pack, and keep boiling until the water cooked down and it was like one big squishy mass. Then I'd either put the flavor packet on if it was a good flavor, or just toss in some soy sauce if it was a crappy flavor. That was with the Maruchan, 8/$1.00 stuff.

Now that I'm a man of wealth and taste, I buy the shin ramyun in big multi-packs at the Grand Mart (DC people know Grand Mart, it's a grocery store that's like, half Korean food, half Mexican food). I just cook it according to the package, maybe dump an egg into it. Good spicy soup on a cold day.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote