View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #36
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS240 View Post
i live in victoria but im in austin almost every other weekend. the scene is great and there is always something to do, but i havent spent much time in DFW except for events at mineral wells which is always a blast. i would go with austin since it is in the middle of everything and there are almost as many drift events in houston as there are at mineral wells. im 6hrs away from DFW, 2 from austin, and 1.5 from houston. victoria is a fckin joke
If your from vic, than u know were Yoakum is. I'm from that small ass country town! We use to go to vic to holla at the girls and fight. I've been runing the 77 and 59 highways since 95. I was just stationed in Corpus Christi and that place has gone to help in a hand basket. The crime and Mexican gangs have gone overboard. Even the navy is thinking about closing shop down there all together. I was there when the closed the Ingleside base in 2010. There is no good spot south of the I10, Atx. H-town, D-town, or San -tone. Texas is putting in SMOG, I have the receipt to prove it, the cities listed above have it in place.

Last edited by lewisfk; 10-03-2011 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: cell phone
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote