View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 05:27 PM   #32
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i've been looking for a truck to tow my car too. but i dont want a v-8 cause gas is too pricey. what do you tow with trueno? i've been thinking about a GMC sonoma 4.3L vortech. they can tow up to 8000 pounds cause they are so small with a big engine...they also are very small and the frame is strong(for the reg. cab short bed) and what kind of trailer?
You know... I prolly look into trucks all over the place and what I decided was Either the..

1. Yukon XL Denali -- Bad thing about this truck was too pricey and gasey. They only came with 4WD which is not very good for towing. I rather two with 2WD, Lot safer IMO. I crossed this out on the list.

2. Durango - POS small truck. I didn't even think twice when I step in to this stupid truck.

3. 2004 Hemi - WHAT WHAT! This shit was WHOA! But knowing I have family and friends, The truck option was bad. I would get this if money and space was not a problem.

4. 2002 Tahoe - With a flatbed tow the truck would swing if its too windy. BAD IDEA. You would probably need to go about 40-50MPH only when its windy.

5. SUBURBAN CHEVROLET - If you don't want a V8 then I suggest you don't tow cars around. I seriously wouldn't even think twice if I don't have a V8 to tow with. I bought a Suburban. Comfy. It has the 4WD and 2WD option which was great btw. I can prolly go around 90MPH with no problem whatsoever. (well except speeding).

All in all my mind was set to Suburban.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote