View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #28
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steo View Post
When does the sale end?
So the Viper Smart Start is not an alarm I still have to get an alarm right?
VSM200 & VSM250 what's the difference?
Thanks
Correct, the Smart Start module is just an add-on to allow your smart phone to send and receive signals to and from the alarm brain.

The VSM200 will do all of the functions of the system you add it to as far as locking/arming, unlocking/disarming, AUX, panic and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if the alarm is triggered... usually takes about 15-20 seconds from the time the alarm is triggered to the time you receive the text. All of this from any distance.

The VSM250 does everything the 200 does and adds the GPS feature. So you can do real time tracking of your vehicle anytime on a Google map on the phone. You can also have it text you if the vehicle moves at all, if the vehicle travels over a user defined speed or if the vehicle enters or exits a user defined "zone/area"(hotspot and geo-fencing)

The sale will end when there is no more demand for what I'm selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTO View Post
theres the 50 difference

i want to keep thieves from my stereo and from jacking my ride, what alarm u recommend on getting!?
I would recommend at least a 2-way system(3203 or 3303), digital tilt sensor(in case someone tries to jack your car up to tow it or steal the wheels) and maybe the 509U motion sensor.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds