View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #34
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Just wanted to thank everyone who attended and I appreciate everyone being respectful! We had a good time and the weather held up nicely. Now if we could of just gotten even half of the people to come that said they were coming, we could of had a pretty good turn out.

I want to congratulate Ryan(whiterps13) for winning the time attack... some very good competition there. I made everyone use a stock S13 Silvia on Road Atlanta. They had three laps to post their best time.

Now I want to congratulate Kyle(kyles1988) for winning the 1/4 mile drag racing. I had the guys use a 1966 Nova SS with 900+ hp. It was a handful to say the least. Then factor in that they had to use the Fanatec steering wheel with clutch and shifter... it was a challenge. Each participant got three passes to perfect their launch, then try to grab gears as fast as they could after that.

I will post a few pics up sometime tonight.

Thanks again everyone. I'm hoping we can get more people there next year.... or at least get all of the people to come that put their name on the list.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote