View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #13
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
well i think i might drop down to 235s in the back it will be cheaper then over fenders. and sell my 275s here is a pic of 235s i nthe back
i can have the suspension set softer with no preload and the car should handle alot better.

finished wiring up the fuel pump relays and kill switch today.

relay mounted nicely

i think it turned out good and should work great.
got to go extend my maf wiring. and wire my head lights still but not that big of deal, now that the main wiring is over.

got to finish fabing up my lower hot pipe, the welder called and said the stuff i dropped off is finished, so i can pick that up monday and hopefully have my hot pipe dropped off then.

now its basically just making those injector mounting tabs.

started pouring rain earlier but thankfully it didnt last long but i am just crossing my fingers that it doesnt turn into snow for atleast a month.
well of to do a trash run i nthe ranger, if i can keep the dogs out of it, they love riding in it, the one on the left will sit in it for hours waiting fora ride.
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote