View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:35 AM   #56
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey McFly View Post

So what you're saying is that my $500 set of 17x8 -10 all around Advan Oni's are garbage cuz I didn't shell out at least $1400?
C'mon man, if you don't know by now, the richest people are some of the most frugal people around.
By the way, the 532's look like old school Work Ewing III's without the center cap.
I was liking the 530's until I saw them on that R32 but it was probably just the car and the tires it had that was turning me off.
I like the 531's but I'll wait until someone or XXR has them hard mounted on a car. I like the idea of having them in a small size too. I think a 531, in anything bigger than a 17", would look off.
not everyone has access to deals like that, or the time to spend waiting for them and tracking them down.
For people that just want some rims that arent stock 240 hubcaps, these rims are fine.

that comment i posted on is just ignorant people still fighitng that "knock off" thing.
The go-bots didnt ruin transformers, and knock offs arent the ruin of car companies.
people buying knock offs would never have bought the real rim at cost if the knock off wasnt available.

... and this whole country is a china knock off now days anyways.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote