View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #12
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramonesfreak2010 View Post
Sweet! Well, my car was previously automatic, so I don't have to press down on the clutch to start the car. You will hear from me soon.
Sweet, I hope to do business soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALOHAWAII View Post
quick question can i get a smart start and just buy the cheapest remote start/alarm system say the viper 5601 will it work flawless together?
I realize I sent you a PM yesterday with the answer, but I will also post the reply here so other customers can see the answer:

Yes, you can use the Smart Start with the 5601. You can use it on the following for reference: 3203, 3303, 5101, 5301, 5501, 5601, 5701, 5901 and 5902. Please let me know if you have any other questions. DEI is also getting ready to send another update out that will give the Smart Start even more cool features.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds