View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #123
Levan. B
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Levan. B is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for all the compliments dudes. Hopefully I will post the rest of it tonight, photobucket stopped me from uploading anymore last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki-gymkhana View Post
What are you using to "refinish" all of those black trim parts like the gauge cluster surround and headlight bezels? With all that minty-fresh OEM swag, are you getting all this stuff from a single source? If so, where? I'm definitely super jelly, man!! This build is BONKERS!
I used a DuPont satin finish exterior trim paint, it comes in a spray can. It was a higher grade than the usual spray can stuff. Nope, all the parts have been scavenged from various places.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinedible4 View Post
Love everything about this!
I was wondering tho what are your tire sizes? If you don't mind me asking.
215/40/18 and 235/40/18 Federals, the fronts are a bit to big, because federals have a weird sidewall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray And Spray View Post
Im glad you went with a KA getting tired of seeing SR swaps!

how much did that paint job cost you?

Very nice build congrats on the outcome
Haha, yep. The paint would normally have been around 3500 without body work, but my father has helped Clay out in the past and ended up getting it done for a bit less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
New mouldings. Well done sir.
Appreciate it. Love all that stuff.. the doors open like a new car now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Pretty much spot on with what I'm doing to my car (plus some wire tucking, stitch welding, and a few other misc things).

Love the attention to detail.
Nice! I'd love to see some progress on that thing man, I know you've said you haven't been able to get around to much, though.