View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZenki View Post
Taking a stab at fitment for cheap.. buying some 4x108 a.r.e 2 piece mesh 16x8 +10 wheels which are going to be redrilled to 4x114.3, question is, what body mods would I need to pull these off on my s14 if I were to reverse the faces? & after I reverse the face, what would the offset be? Don't kno too much about reversing faces.. I was thinking of just reversing the rears while I keep the fronts normal.. does anyone have any input on how I should execute this?

Why the 16" on s14? Because I have some close to brand new tires on some shit tsw's that came on the car when I bought it..

Info on the a.r.e's ARE Mesh Wheels? - Four Eyed Forums

I guess they were made for Fox body chassis?
Save your money and just buy some knock off 4 lugs for as much you'd spend on the rims and then redrilling them. There's still that chance that the rims will get fucked after getting redrilled.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote