View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:33 AM   #46
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by c72c View Post
^Nothing to feel bad about... shit happens. I even laughed when I saw it.

That's what I was getting at.
Question is, how fucking old is that exhaust?!?! Considering it was probably passed around like a dirty whore, parts arent built to last forever. I had a Blitz NurSpec do the same thing on my first S14, mind you, I've had the exhaust for over 6 yrs when it did it and the car was slammed to the ground.

But in all honesty, nobody really gives a fuck about this thread. People will do what they want to do and buy whatever shit they can afford. Some folks can only afford knock offs, some can afford the name brand stuff, then we have idiots out here who thinks Pep-boys is a damn car accessory shop.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!