Old 11-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #17285
ARMORY
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ARMORY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahc View Post
^ yours looks better

as for the bodywork on the E...shop looks legit, but it doesnt look the pie cuts went high enough...outerclearance is fine, but it looks like theres no room for any suspension travel..hit a bump and the tires will bottom out on the fender. of course, you cant be 100% sure from pics alone.. iono, body line they created with the pull looks a bit odd to me too, but im justnit picking
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Grip View Post
In the pictures, the car is at full dump on air, so that is not driving height, and the wheels on the car in the pics are mainly "show". The daily wheels, which i believe are 20x10.5, are in the pics with the bodywork. As for the bodyline, the stock bodyline is retained, I am not sure what you are refering to when you stated that he "created" a bodyline.
the daily wheels are 20x11 if i recall correctly but either way the suspension up travel with the daily wheels is perfect the show wheels are kind pushin it but at ride height with the show wheels it good to go and ride is only like +2" from the full dump pics and yeah the bodyline is stock just extended and slightly raised.

this is the daily wheel at ride height.