View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #2111
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SX APPEAL View Post
I've been reading through this thread for a while now, and helpful as it is, I can't quite find a set up like I'm trying to run with the right description of offsets and fend modifications, so I'll just ask:

Enkei RPF1 17x9.5 +18 front, 17x10 +18 rear
Kuhmo Ecsta XS 275/40/17 front, 295/35/17 rear

Would it be possible to run this setup on an S14 with just a roll and pull? Or would wider fenders be required? I want to run as wide of a combination as possible without having the wheels/tires actually sticking out farther than the fenders themselves. Car is lowered on coilovers, not slammed, but about 1/2" wheel gap right now.
This will work and be a great max set up, but you better be pretty comfortable with R&P. The front can be done on stock fenders but they probably won't be pretty. Look for some pics of ACEintheHole white zenki with his 285/35/18s and stock fenders up front.

Ideally you'd run another 10mm of offset in the rear, but I know the RPF1 just aren't available with ideal offsets. It should still work, but it's going to be tough on the passenger side. Just heat up the metal well and don't forget to roll high up the quarter panel as well as the lip, and don't expect your paint to come away unscathed.
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote