View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #37
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanEnthus View Post
I'm in as well, maybe you get me a discount for that broken MAF you sent me a couple months ago..lol JK....I'm in, updates and price when you get them
hahaha... i told you i would offer you a discount .. that transaction. was a awesome game of phone tag..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAR04447 View Post
$400 shipped to 33012?
$400 is picked up price.. shipping would be available

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
After seeing the valances you made I can't wait to see how these turn out and even then I'm excited to see them installed. Looks like you do superb work sir!
thanks man.. quality is number.. if you don't make a quality part no one will buy it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem240 View Post
The price sounds fair to me especially for good fitment and with hardware. I'll PayPal ya $400 in about a week, we'll settle up the rest for the lip and shipping total for both when they're ready to be shipped.
i think that's fair.. the side skirts are 3x the size of the valances.. so factor in the material cost... i want everyone to keep reading this thread as i update it.. buy the time they are done.. everyone will understand that the products i make are defiantly better than oem out of the box. and the price is cheap for the quality that goes in the item

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanEnthus View Post
So just to clarify these are made to order correct? You dont have a bunch of sets pre-made?
i will start a pre order .. and then they will be made to order.
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote