View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:59 PM   #17518
BlackV6

Trader Rating: (0)
BlackV6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
So people are incapable of saving money now?

Oh wait, that's what caused a lot of todays financial problems in the first place.

Carry on.
I don't think I ever post on here... And I'm hesitant to do so now due to a potential shitstorm, but lack of saving money isn't exactly what caused the current major economic crisis. That's a vague and uninformed opinion at best. But, politics aside... This topic is usually just beating a dead horse anyway.

On a more related note, prices of 'real', 'baller' wheels are pretty ridiculous in the grand scheme of things, and a lot of people who can afford them don't buy them.

Let's face it, the vast majority of people stancing their cars just cruise, DD and park hard. Any 'fake' wheel is good enough for that. And fuck, if you can pick up a set of brand new XXR's for $600 or Varrstoens for like $900 (that YOU like), then why dish out $3K instead for volks etc.??

When did we become SO vain as to give a shit about impressing our internet pals by spending money we don't have or want to spend?

Some people just need to get over the hurr durr buy real or not at all garbage. High prices on car parts are arbitrary in most cases anyway-- especially for used parts. If you like a set or real wheels enough to dish out a few grand, go for it (I know I have)-- but why hate on people that dont...

EDIT: added a pic of stance cuz I feel bad for yapping in a fitment thread.
BlackV6 is offline   Reply With Quote