View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #615
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelarmente View Post
Its just i see people calling their 240sx a Onevia. There is also a difference a Onevia has to be built. Another thing if you realized i posted a pic of my onevia cuz i live in Japan and own one and know the difference. Its just people get so pumped at calling a 240sx a Onevia when its just not the front end that's different. I love it though my Japanese friends make fun of it when you people's call it a 240sx a Onevia.
so it's the body kit then?

Just confirming cause this dude makes it seem like there is more than just the flip up lights and stock 180sx kit.

I love it when my jap friends make fun of you people cause i'm a part of you people. cool story bro.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote