View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #41
sileight_04
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sileight_04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sileight_04 Send a message via Yahoo to sileight_04
I own a shop and we are an isis dealer. Before becoming an isis dealer we purchased multiple products and installed them on our personal vehicles and customer vehicles for our own form of testing just to see if it was all too good to be true. . . .it wasnt and isnt.

We have put the isis arms imparticular through multiple drift competitions, time attack events, as well as over a year of daily driving out here in the sandy texas desert. We have never had any squeaking or binding issues in this time or through these extremes. Upon installing the arms we did lubricate the joints as you are supposed to with 90% of joints be them oem or aftermarket. One of the first vehicles we installed the arms on which is daily driven and daily harrassed was on the lift for some routine maintenance a couple weeks ago and upon giving it a once over the arms were all checked and we still in tip top shape, not even requiring a cleaning or lube.

I have used multiple arms on the 5 s-chassis i have owned as well as on customer s-chassis and other chassis, from ikeya, spl, kazama, battle version, megan, nagisa, circuit sports, fortune auto, stance, powered by max. After personally inspecting and using all of the brands i just listed, i would only rate 4 of them as higher quality, but they are out of the isis price range by decent amounts, some leaps and bounds above isis. Isis are by far an amazing arm for the price, as all of their products are.

We stand behind isis a a great parts manufacturer just as much as enjuku and isis themselves.
sileight_04 is offline   Reply With Quote