View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #152
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
My mom bought a hatch brand new in 92. Once I hit about 14 they said that would be my car if I wanted it or my grandmas FC rx-7 (non turbo). I chose the 240 because I thought it looked better and it wasn't from the 80's. I remember back then no one even knew wtf a 240sx was. I had people ask me if it was a supra lol. Shops only knew honda and eclipse shit. You had to know someone to get a sr20....or any decent parts for that matter. Drifting was pretty much unheard of back then, direct reflection of the crappy FWD import scene America was back then. I'm 27 now, have had 4 or 5 s13's over the years. I'v just been building and collecting parts since I was a teen. Buying advans, titanium exhaust, big brake kits, JUN parts etc as 19-21 year old. I remember I skipped my senior trip and used that money for coilovers lol. Slow progress when you have to save up for that shit on weak ass job status. But it all comes together once you age and land a real career. I'm glad I was disciplined enough to save and buy that stuff as a kid/young adult. Taught me money management skills. I plan on having this 240 for as long as I live. I learned how to drive in one and have had one my whole driving career. Well, one in the family since I was 7 if you look at it from the beginning. Had a lot of um.....sex.....on the trunk of my coupe to haha. Bend over that trunk!
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote