View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #17986
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
There are definitely differences in sidewalls but my 235/40 NT05s were both wider and taller then my 235/40 Azenis. Both unmounted and mounted on the wheel.

There are some general trends with tire manufactures. As in Federals typically run a little wider then other brands, their sidewall differences depend on the sized tire you get - as their 215/45s have taller sidewalls then 'normal' and their 215/40s have shorter sidewalls then 'normal, but bother run a tad wider then 'normal'. Falkens have a different sidewall shape for sure but also run narrower, I have measured this myself.

I don't have any experience with Toyos though, my gut says they run narrower based on some images I've seen but I'd like to hear from someone with experience.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote