View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #68
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
got alot of stuff done today, exhaust all bolted on, intercooler piping all bolted up and pressure tested for vacuum leaks and boost leaks, intake and maf all bolted up.

I had a weird thing happen, the ground wire on my maf, the wire you dont use from the z32 maf to the sr harness, that you typically ground to the chassi had a melt down, when i went to prime the fuel lines, all i have done is lengthen the wires for the maf, didnt change anything at all. so i cut the wire.

and this jw fuel rail is being a pain in the butt, my budy came over and we tried a bunch of different fuel rail bracket designs, went from one injetor leaking, to all 4, to 2. just getting the angle right, other then that i could fire it up, got some minor little things i got to do still but as soon as this injector problem is fixed, it will be fired up
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote