Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
haters gonna hate..
lol
That is always expected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureRush View Post
Dope! How much power does that v8 make without the turbos? I know nothing about that engine lol
Its just an old SBC the motor only makes like sub 200hp, but with my cam and Holley 750 it should have been close to 300 and about 450 on the bottle... With the 1bar setup the car should easily make 7xx before the motor blows... but this is all estimations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior x View Post
shit is legit! hahahahahaha deff subcribing to this.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
keep it up man, i definitely respect the fabrication... you make it look easy :0)
I'm not making it look easy, my buddy Eddie is...I think he can do pretty much anything with a welder lol I like cutting shit. Blame the nasty looking welds on me learning lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
I am impressed with the fact you just went for your goal regardless of the obstacles in your path.
While it does not make a reliable daily driver, Ill bet it does make a fun project car, does it not?
They always say, [Cheap, Fast, Reliable] pick two. I know which two you chose
I have a daily for that reason.... I <3 the performance triangle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilitaryman View Post
Its ok OP, half the haters have a shop build thier car for them and go bitch about something thats outside of the box. Thumbs up for originality & the DYI. Keep it up man!
Thanks! If I had access to work in a shop it would make this process so much faster but I'm fine with my hand tools and this little electric welder lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
I'm overly curious to see how you route the downpipes/intake/intercooler. looks like it's going to be a tight fit.
Exhaust is dumping through the fenders so it won't be too hard to run those...
Most old SBC's don't run intercooled setups... I'm still thinking about running one but I probably won't since the efficiency gain would be minimal.

My Dummy Exhaust for when I happen to "accidently" take the car on the street...