View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:45 AM   #43
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Don't mind my rigging here, but it works. WHat I did was used hardpipe off the flange and welded it down near the steering shaft. Then I welded flexpipe to it. On the downpipe itself I then welded an elbow, that allowed the dump pipe flex section to slide over it, and then used the guientine clamp to secure it, and allow it to be removable. I then wrapped it all with header wrap, and spray painted it with the DEI wrap paint stuff as another layer of heat control.

SO you have yours plumbed back into the exhaust always? I'm thinking about doing this only for japanese inspection only...