View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:40 AM   #27
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
hey pm my good buddy on here his name is RPS13drift were doing a 1uz in his s14 and he has alot of info on everything tell him mike told you to talk to him
LOL just seeing this thread! I will also be attemping this swap next month when the transmission adapter for a Z33 6 speed arrives from brett collins. As for the flywheel I just ordered a custom made flywheel designed for the 1uz swap. After doing lots of research about drilling out the bolt holes on the 3stge flywheel its just too sketchy for me. Plus the 1uz swap flywheel wasnt too crazy priced. For the clutch I will be using an ACT mr2 turbo pressure plate with a KA24DE 6 puck clutch disc.
Link to flywheel Modified 3SGTE Flywheel

I will post more pics after the needed parts arrive and we can start making some progress on the swap.
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote