View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #68
Danb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Danb is an unknown quantity at this point
The story of a guy named Tom .

The days were getting longer and longer. The wheel machines were going slower and slower. My buddy Jim that worked machine beside me commited suicide yesterday and i know the other workers were feeling something bad just like i was. Last night i grabbed my .45 and put the barrel to my head but i just didnt have the courage to do it but jim did. I have been considering seeing psychiatrist for the dreams i have had lately. Just 3 days ago, i dreamed i was dressed in all black at the XXR wheel company with my Ar-15 i had converted to full auto only 10 minutes before with a paper clip. Them leaches stealing our designs and theres NOTHING we can do about it said the goverment officals and FBI agents. Every one at the plant says nothing during lunch and everyone retuens silently to their machines afterwards. We used to play two hand touch football after our shifts were over but now, nobody goes. I guess one good thing is that my utility bill has been alot cheaper since im sitting in the dark alone more than ever now. i wish there was something i could about it, i wish i could figure out a way to raise our overall annual profits back up to 120% versus 89.5%.

I did however find a forum online called zilvia.net, Full of people that are waiting for us to pull our cocks andlet them suck em good. Maybe ill just quit worrying about what XXR is doing because overall, they must sell 20 sets to our 1 set to make the profit we are. *sigh* life isnt tooo bad afterall.