View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #96
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You're Filipino, you are inherently poor.

You're probably waiting on your balikbayan box to come over full of knockoff clothes, ebay parts, and excuses.
Well I'm sorry that I don't see my s13 as nothing more than a pos track beater, I'm not even registering it because I don't want to be seen everyday in such a big pile of tin. Nissan hasnt made much in the way of "real" cars that deserve quality parts. Only the z's and the skylines are worthy of that.

My e30 slicktop touring however has all genuine mtech/hella/bbs everything and the bill is almost 17k before wheels and suspension and exhaust.
I'm looking to spend within 7-8k for that to be finished. Poor? Yea, right.
My e30 is worth more than your s13 and has better resale value as well as a more tasteful, less bulky list of modifications.
All of this is covered WHILE I attend college (WITHOUT STUDENT LOANS) full time because I work my ass off as well. Not to mention the money I've inherited.

Real worth is measured by the sweat off your brow while you work, not by how much you spent on a set of wheels that only a few people actually give a fuck about.
I want to be able to afford an RWB 964 and a few Ferrari's later on in life when I finish my MBA.
Im not content throwing $3000 for wheels to put on a shitty, rust prone japanese tin can. I don't get my fix doing that.
Never have I ever flaunted or bragged, but I'll play your games just to make you look like the bitch you really are.
I'm sorry that you have to suck dick just to pay for your bills that your mcdonalds paycheck cant cover.

I'll be sure to send a charitable donation of a ballsack your way so you can man up and do better with your miserable life.
BTW, a justin beiber or my little pony drift charm is tasteless, Pussy.
Don't bring in an entire race to your petty, low class conversation, you peasant.
The shit smear from your mouth is darker than my skin and I don't want to smell hot dicks so shut the fuck up.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Galen Dream Build w-upgrades vs4-1.0.pdf (73.6 KB, 16 views)
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote