Thread: Religion<Jesus
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #116
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post
So just except religion and everything that comes from it? Fuck that. Athiests are among the top to be descriminated against in the US, even more so than racism or sexism, so why would you not want to question it, and refute it?

and this video,"why I hate religion but love jesus" makes no sense. Because of jesus we have organized religion. Just like every other monotheistic belief, a 'god' or gods are the reason for it (organized religion). Because of RELIGION, things like 9/11 happen; so letting theist have their way and try to convert people to their belief system isn't how humanity will prosper.

I'm agreeing with you and Hitchens. I was trying to point out how ridiculous it is that people dedicate their life to interpreting how the book in the abrahamic religions should dictate their life. The desert nomads and fictional bit was a key indicator ( the origin of these fair tails).
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote