greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Oh sorry!

This car will be daily car/fun car/drift car[It's doing exactly that right now]. no form of racing at a competitive level, just to have fun car. and I don't think I'll ever need to clutch kick to start a drift with LSx swap, drifted couple of LSx s-chassis already and non of them seems to have problem of going side ways at full throttle.

I'm not that worried about the axles, well I don't want to have to worry about the axles is what it comes down to, I know I can get DriftShaftShop axles and not worry, but I don't exactly have $800 laying around to spend on some axles.

The car will be raised to accommodate bigger tire size and correct alignment, other wise I still want it to have the least amount of fender gap as possible.

anyways, I guess I'm just looking for input on how people's axles are holding up with what size tires/power/ride height.

Ive only had 1 axle snap on me and that was at the 1/4 drag strip on my 275/40 mickey thompson drag radials cutting like 1.6 - 1.7 60ft's. I daily on 255/40/17's and ive currently got Nitto NT05's all around on my car (awesome tire).

The car hooks up amazing in 1st gear.

well, enough rambling, just figured id show you my ride height with my current tire size although this is on a 17x9 + 22

(scroll to 2mins, you'll see that the tires hook up in 1st. Pretty awesome considering ive got a full bolt on + cam ls1 in my S14.)

TRC- SHELBY GT500 200 shot, KA-T 240sx, NSX, CTS-V, LSX 240sx - YouTube
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote