View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #110
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
What, do you want to have a sit-down and I can tell you about 20 years ago how a group of Indians that thought they were black use to harass me? Doesn't matter to me, or to you, or the situation.

so, sure, keep being offended by words. You are being very negative about this.

edit: I use to live in a Trailor. Like ghetto as can be, but I turned my life around to where I have a 5 bedroom house. I didn't do it by listning to racists, or being in fear of groups of people, or things that are not going to happen. And I especially didn't care about other peoples opinions.

Listen, 95% of what you fear, never happens. the 5% that does, is beyond your control, so why would you fear about it. Make the most of life. Looking at your posts on this site, you obviously are not. You spend too much time worrying. (about racists, government control, other peoples opinions) All beyond your control.

cheers.