View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #603
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Out of curiosity why are you only going to run 9 and 10" wheels on 30 and 50mm widebody? You can easily fit 9s and 10s on stock body.....I mean you can run 10s and 11s on stock body too, why not get something a little wider to fit as much wheel as you can?
I figured that would come up.
I prices these last year & The cost of the Wheels in that size for 19's alone, after WED's price increase last Feb, was already like $3100+/- in 19" fitment.

Sure I'd love to Run a tad wider but I need front fenders for Kouki anyway (Rear 1/4's are banged and Rolled shitty by Prev owner) and I Don't really like BN sports Aero w/o Wide fenders.IMO.
Its a tad overkill.
I'm running crazy camber on my Other car for Clearance and Would rather not Run sUper camber but njust a bit depending on Tire size I choose.No Crazy Stretch.(won't need to obviously)
***Plus Those wheels Look kinda Shitty in anything other Than A Huge Lip.
So I also Don't want to Rub like crazy and + I forgot,I'm going to RUN 19" wheels.(Not 18. Whoops just noticed I put 18)

B: this car I may not have Forever, and Would love to Put these on another car (Infiniti sedan 1 day) and Quit Spending $2600-$3000+ on wheels.

Its a Tad Soft In size I'll admit but for what I'm looking for, an Extra 1/2 inch width may come into play on the fronts and the rears (pricing Jumps up a bunch) but It will also make for Decent Tire sizing and price As well being 19's.

Wide but the Offset is Super Deep too: