View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #625
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Here's my 19x10 -3 rears with 235/35 NT05s

^^^^Nice,so what Would you say that pull/Roll Allowed you clearance wise?? 30mm+/-?? more??

----revisiting my Wheel size choices-------
The more I look at the setup I'm attempting to Run in front is.** Re3per's BN car is Running what looks like a ton of camber in the front and His are 18x9.5-26 FF.
mine I think will be 19x9 -23 Mid disc (no BBK) so I can hopefully Run, maybe -3 to -4max camber

Rears I've been Looking at 3 diff cars with that fender setup:
The red Hawaiian car (Reaper and Frizzle's and front camber is Way more than I want to run) that was BN'd had 18x11.5 -23 and still had to run a Super strech Tire to clear the fender with his camber setup.

His Front sits Good at 18x9.5 -7 with 30mm fenders.But in LXZ's they'd look kinda Strange in that offset I would think.

Mine Essentially will be 19x10 -32 FR and I hope I can Run a Decent Size Tire & only moderate camber -1 to -2 to stick to the edge.
Now I may end up running 50mm Chargespeeds instead of BN due to Finances and They almost look Hardly Buldged as much as BN.

I'm still Shocked at Reading some of the spec';s on these BN kitted cars only because Some look Like they are Really cambering or Strecthing what I would think Would fit fine. Man I'm frustrated. Ravspec hasn't gotten my quote for me yet on the 19 inchers but 18's could be in my Future also but I just Didn't want to be Sliding across the ground and 19's give me some extra room off the ground.