View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #631
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Fitment Guru's
OK. Heres the Question I'd like to know

S14 Running BN 30mm Front fenders and 50mm Rears
WEDS Wheels
Sizes 19x9f and 19x10R
*What offsets would allow Good fitment with the above setup with out INsane Amounts of camber to fit. I'm trying to Set it up for no more than -3 F and -1+/- Rear

So far its down to:
19x9 -32 FF Hi Disc
19x10-32 FR face or FF -27 Lo-disc

FYI: Reason for the sizing is due to 1:Needs 1/4 repairs and going Kouki front anyway(fenders needed) - Alignment setup ,Cost and possibility or Putting them on another car if I ever Sell the S14.Lastly - Dish.
Not a Balls out Drift car. Will be daily.

Frizzle BN Fender setup runs 9.5 -44 FF and Runs what lookes to be -6 in the front camber wise.
He also Runs FF face on fronts and rears.
Decisions,decisions - Need to order these in the next week or 2 to get them on the way.
!!!What kind of brakes are you running up front? I am running low disc up front 18x10 with a -3 offset on 12mm fenders and have wilwood calipers, this is my poke right now and I'm running like 2.0 degree's of camber as of this picture.

I think with a 20mm fender and another degree of camber it will fit just fine, if I had 30's it would be perfectly flush. and they're so deep!

But because I am not running rear widebody 30mm fenders would probably look retarded.

and 18x11 -7 out back

from what I've learned about these wheels and their sizing chart is this.

The width of the wheel determines the depth of the lip not the offset when you're in the negatives. so hub clearance should stay the same the barrel position changes based on the offset.

maybe that's how it works with all wheels I dunno.

Either way they're nice wheels, about 25lbs a pop and high construction quality and you can for fucking get trying to stuff 4 of these boxes in a 240 to take them anywhere.

I'm going to keep running 265's out back on the 11s and most likely will go with a 235 up front with the 10s'.

I don't care if someone has the same wheels as me, especially if you ponied up the 4 grand to run a set on your car. You worked for it and you deserve it.
Sponsored Links