View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #632
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
!!!What kind of brakes are you running up front? I am running low disc up front 18x10 with a -3 offset on 12mm fenders and have wilwood calipers, this is my poke right now and I'm running like 2.0 degree's of camber as of this picture.

from what I've learned about these wheels and their sizing chart is this.

The width of the wheel determines the depth of the lip not the offset when you're in the negatives. so hub clearance should stay the same the barrel position changes based on the offset.

maybe that's how it works with all wheels I dunno
Finally...thanks for the Input fella.
I'm going to run just q45/J30 size brakes. I've had Great Sucess with those on my other cars.Not Big at all and its Not a Drift/grip car.Strictly a Quick town car basically.

I'm going by the WEDS chart and the Lip in mm (outer rim Size) at the top of the Chart and Width has some to do with the Amount,but They can Be super Deep on a moderately Wide wheel.
My VSKF's and all wheels Basically are similar in sizing/lip/offset.
heres what I'm looking at:

*19x9 FF -23 has a 106mm lip in front which is a 4.1 inch lip (Minus a few mm for wheel faceDisc thickness off that).
*19x10 FR -32 has a 131mm Rear lip is a ball hair above 5 inches.
this may be good for clearance and Moderate camber With out wasting a shit ton of tire and Filling in the 30mm Fronts & 50mm rears based on what I can see.

ie. My Rear 18x9.5 +13 VSKF's on my S13 have 106mm rear lip and Its pretty damn big.But I need bigger on all 4 for the Wide fenders.

Thanks..I love the wheels and can not see accepting something else but the more I see yours and Marc's Will help.
$3000+ for wheels,..then they Need to be/fit perfect IMO and will Stay with the car when sold is the bottom line I've Decided.

CAN You guys snap a pic of your front LIP's so i can see how big they are??