View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Finally...thanks for the Input fella.

CAN You guys snap a pic of your front LIP's so i can see how big they are??
You can check this blog post out for more info.

Simone : My 1996 240sx: Test Fitting at Jordan Innovations.

Personally NismoKidd bought a set of LXZ's and he got the flat faced fronts and in pictures they didn't look bad. In person he said he HATES them and is actually looking to sell the whole set and just re-order in different sizes.

I did a lot of research before I bit the bullet, the lip I don't think is much different from my volks, technically the lips are an inch wider in front and a lot deeper out back now that I can ditch my spacers almost 2 inches back there. But mind you the spokes are going to take up 40 percent of whatever it says the lip is. Don't think that you're just going to have deep ass lips because you picked a huge negative number. The flats people run super retarded offsets in like -20's and they will fit flush with fenders like my fronts but you'd be amazed at how disappointing that 20 looks and how much brake clearance you have wishing you got an FR faced wheel for the front. My whole attraction to these wheels is they are 3 piece, lipped, and concave. as opposed to slightly convexed like my current wheels.

IntecRacing also has a zenki with the wheels on it but the owner wont tell anyone what sizes he runs.

grant wilson aka yokotas13 has owned like 15 pairs of LXZs' because he fails at life but is a boss in the jdm wheel game back in like '07 before we all started jocking steez, hit him up for any more info regarding these wheels as he helped me out with mine.
Sponsored Links