View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #21
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_rb25 View Post
check out the circuit sports inner and outer tie rods. they're roll center adjustable. thats what i got and they're super awesome. also I've seen some people say on fb and stuff that you should get a d max or koguchi hood. if you don't have all the $$ for that. check out 9kracing.com they have hood vents almost identical for sale there and they're only lie $100. thats what I'm gonna go with. good luck, love the progress and whole story! subscribed to it!
first off, thanks for the support guys it keeps me going. but well after a few days of driving, the teins are messed up aswell. i should be replacing the rack in a few weeks also. as far as the circuit sports stuff goes, i really dont want to cheap out nor have i heard awesome reviews on them anyway. as of right still have my mind set on z32 inners/spl outers especially with this ride height and where i live i need something thats going to handle the abuse.

so i finally decided to raise the front. it was for the best. as u can see this is the only plagued part of my car that i want to get fix hopefully within a week or 2.

downpipe is completely smashed in.. exhaust leaks everywhere(need the pbm pipe SO bad)

ive had this excessive plate for about a year now and im def. ordering another one. this thing took so much abuse its not even funny. living in the 5 boroughs will do this to any car. i ripped it off and i should be getting a new one soon.

new height and more kouki love. no more bottoming out, scraping the lip or any of that nonsense. still think it could go down just a nudge which ill probably do.

and this was the front before.. doesnt look like much but believe me it was really bad.
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote