View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #659
nutz240sx

Trader Rating: (0)
nutz240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up gents. I'm lookin for a little info on some wheels/fitment I plan on getting. Been creepin around for a few weeks (a few years without many posts if you look at join date lol) looking at different peoples setups and forum posts n stuff, figured I'd throw it out there and ask.

I want to get a set of XD-9s. Was lookin at getting 17x9.5 +17 all around. I'm kind of clueless when it comes to wheels so not sure about the difference between +17 and +28 offsets.

Plan is just for daily driving and a few autocross events here and there. Would like to be flush, maybe tuck a little bit, not sure yet, but it doesn't really matter.

95 S14 chassis, megan coils, rucas, rolled fenders front and back, the usual crap.

I guess what I'm wanting to know is -

1. will they fit without any problems and/or what kind of spacers would i need to push them out flush to clear coils if needed. Not really wanting a ton of camber wear on tires.

2. what size tires would be optimal for daily use and some occasional stickyness for autocross events (moderate stretch i'm cool with)

Here's how it looks the way it sits on stockies.

Any input is welcome. Thanks
nutz240sx is offline   Reply With Quote