View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:19 PM   #126
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
This is the proper attitude.
That is how I remember it being in Europe when I was a kid. Two people of different races could get into a scuffle and call each other every racial slur they knew, but at the end of the day neither of them took it to heart. They were just words to get each other riled up. It is almost laughable how huge of a taboo race is to Americans.

I am willing to place a monetary bet that any random person on the street in Japan would take less offense at being called a 'Jap,' given they are familiar with the term, as opposed to many third generation 'Japanese' Americans who have never even been to Japan, yet speak as if they are the voice of the country or something.

It is only America that tries to turn everyone into a whiny overly sensitive Nancy-boy. The rest of the world is much less pretentious.
ever heard of executive order 9066 and internment camps? pick a book up every now and then, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
well if the guy's intention is to make me bitch-made by saying something like that then there's a problem and i'd wanna knock his teeth in

but if he's just calling me that cuz i look asian well i don't care, i'll reply with something similar

i'll admit it: i'm asian, i'm yellow, i eat rice, I drink soy sauce, my mom speaks broken english at times, i drive a rice rocket, and my eyes are slanted...if ppl have a problem with it they can get fucked cuz i'm proud where i came from
you do realize there's no difference between both scenarios, right? you are being made a "bitch-made" and disenfranchised in both.