View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #134
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanfreak317 View Post

And guess what?

I'm a white guy.
figures.
This is the problem is that for years "white people" segregated us, forced us to have our own schools, bathrooms, and places to sit/congregate. But now everyone wants to act like we are out of line for saying a word is offensive (whole point in this thread), and since the n word isnt such common usage today (except by ignorant black people) that we should just "get over it"

Tell jews to get over the holocaust
Tell the japanese to get over internment camps.
Tell the native americans to get over losing their entire country and race.

Unfortunately there is just no way for you to understand. Except having some movie makeup done and being a black person for a week.
damn i wish i could find that episode of dr phil.

I mean come on your telling me the washington redskins isnt offensive? chief wahoo? chief hitahomer?
seriously people realize what our country was founded on, its not hard to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanfreak317 View Post
In response to the actual thread. No, I don't refer to Japanese people as "Japs". I feel that if it could be misconstrued, or if anyone uses it in a derogatory sense, then I don't want to have anything to do with it.
So then you DO understand how a word can be offensive?
what was the point in your post? that racism breeds racism? That prejudice breeds prejudice. if that was your point then i agree. Nothing you wrote really makes sense other than that.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote