View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #142
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanfreak317 View Post
All I'm saying is that suppose for instance, we all went about our lives not worrying about what color we or anybody else was, and just treated everyone the same no matter what color they are or where they are from. Would that be a bad thing, or am I losing my mind?

That would be a GREAT thing. It's not going to happen in this generation.

After 20 or 30 years it's ok to make antisemitic jokes again. 10 years later America still can't tell the difference between Sikh and Arab and shit's on both as if either was personally responsible for 9/11. Despite the fact that illegal immigration is way the fuck down people still hate on anyone from south of the border and call them Mexican. The USSR has been gone for years now and will still throw the word commy around like some random Slavic guy someone happens to not like LOVED communist rule over their homeland. After 150+ years of struggle for equality black America is as ignorant of the world around them as ever.

At best racial equality has stagnated. At worst it's moving backwards again. It doesn't help that most of America, White America, is in a backlash against years of being overly politically correct.